Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Any particular reason why black haired or dark haired men don't get scorned for having black or dark hair the

way black haired or dark haired women do?


Why is hair color an issue when it comes to being a woman but isn't for a man?


Society dosen't look down on men for having black hair or dark hair yet they do against women for having black hair or dark hair.


People, your thoughts?Any particular reason why black haired or dark haired men don't get scorned for having black or dark hair the
Both my sister and older daughter are natural blonds and they get sick of the blond jokes and the assumption they are stupid and ditsy because of their hair color. On the other hand, dark haired women are thought to be serious and intelligent. However, I think redheads have it even worse. They're stereotyped as being hot tempered and I've heard jokes about how they look like Bozo The Clown because of their hair color and pale skin. I think dumb comments like these often result from the fact that in terms of the world's population, blonds and redheads are quite rare and people might be feeling a little envious with those who have unusual haircolors.Any particular reason why black haired or dark haired men don't get scorned for having black or dark hair the
What are you talking about? It's blondes I always hear people making fun of. Mostly about being stupid or ';easy';. I have never heard anyone making negative comments about brunettes.





As for why it's restricted to women only... actually, now that I think about it, that isn't true either. Male redheads tend to get picked on a lot in my experience (even though being a redheaded girl is a good thing). The whole ';ginger kid'; thing, you know. I guess people find it unattractive. On the other hand, they like blonde girls, but they like them for sex, so they tend to treat them like they're not good for anything else. Out of jealousy, maybe? I don't know.
I don't know....


I have dark hair and I'm a woman.





I like men with dark hair too.


I don't see any problems with this.





Perhaps in history, this had to deal with dark witches who had dark hair and did black magic to make others suffer. Other than that, I see no connections. Sorry.
Black or darked haired women aren't scorned. I'd bet that most guys don't really care about hair colour. It's like Pepsi and Coke, you might have a preference but either will do just fine.





The blonde thing is way overrated.
I've never heard of that either. Guys frequently attach sexual preference to different hair types, but I think that generally that's more talk than true preference.
they do? first ive heard.





i personnaly prefer dark haired women. i just find it more attractive than blondes or redheads. dark hair always seems to have more bounce.
Oh contrar, young witch. I don't think men get scorned because of dark hair.


I kinda miss ALL my dark hair because of that salt and pepper look now.
I had no idea that hair color was an issue when it comes to being a woman, nor that society looks down on women for having dark/black hair.





Examples please?
It's never been an issue for me.
Dark haired women are awesome. I have no hair, so I can't say too much on the subject.
First I've heard of this. as long as its a strong colour i can find it attractive..
hmmm just think about us blondes :))

No comments:

Post a Comment