Monday, March 8, 2010

Where can I buy hair salon posters for black men or black women?

Have you tried a beauty supply store that specializes in black products? Where I live we have several.


Otherwise you will most likely have to purchase them online.


You can go to haircentral the posters are $10 each for a 20x28 size


They have white, black, black and white photos and African American posters for hair salons. Very nice ones too.Where can I buy hair salon posters for black men or black women?
do u have a problem with black menseWhere can I buy hair salon posters for black men or black women?
try going into a hair saloon, ask them if they can tell you or if they would be willing to part with any that are old, or not hung up
Bobbt amp, send to any black hairstyle magazine. I'm sure that they will send you the posters you need

No comments:

Post a Comment