Saturday, March 13, 2010

What hair colour attracts you the most in a man or woman (in my case woman)? i would go for black.?

dark brown hair...specially if it's curly/wavyWhat hair colour attracts you the most in a man or woman (in my case woman)? i would go for black.?
I love dark auburn/chestnut hair.Must go back to childhood as my grandmother and a couple of loving aunts and uncles had hair like that.What hair colour attracts you the most in a man or woman (in my case woman)? i would go for black.?
It is not necessarily the hair colour that is important to me, however, ginger hair is a definate no no!!!
i prefer black hair in a man
I prefer guys with darker hair, unless of course he looks like Paul Walker!! :)
Black
black hair on woman
in my case,i like dark-brown n women.
Colour does not really matter-just keep it groomed well.
My boyfriend is bald. He's the third bald guy I've dated, so I'd have to say that's a bit of a trend for me. So... bald.
Most colours are ok but black has a real appeal as it usually goes with olive skin which is also attractive. Hair should always look good.......clean and neat.


Btw i think a salt and pepper look is cool on the right person too
my preference is dark hair. but i dont mind the other colors
I like dark brown or black on a man.


However, I wouldn't say no to a bit of ginger.
i am a woman and I LOVE black hair on men!
my b/f has wavy, sandy brown hair, I love it cut short and cute.
I am attracted to men with darker hair...dark brown or black.
I don't think the hair color matters much to me... I go on the looks and personality!!
In my case - men... I love black or dark brown hair.
I like whatever colour looks good on him/her.
clean and natural. it doesn't matter what color as long as it doesn't have roots showing and is clean and shiny.
A true blond...
I love dark hair. On men and women.
man...just plain brown is fine for me, if i really had to pick.





but hair color doesn't matter. it's more about HOW much/little hair for me...
Very definitely these days I go for women with black hair, a cheeky face and lovely dark gypsy eyes ... like the brown eyed girl in the Van Morrison song. I met one who'd fit such a description about a year and a half ago and I hope I have the pleasure of meeting her again sometime in 2007.
I would say dark hair too.
dark hair in a girl





anycolor for guy- length is more of an issue

No comments:

Post a Comment