Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hair tips for a Black Man.?

You know how Lenny Kravitz always had these kisckass hairstyles. How did he get this style:





http://cache.gridskipper.com/travel/lenn鈥?/a>





I want to keep my natural hair, but I want to style it better. I want funky look. How do I get this style?Hair tips for a Black Man.?
that's how his hair is naturally...but you can twist your hair while wet, then untwist them when dry and finger comb them out a little and it will look like thatHair tips for a Black Man.?
hmmm well hes half jewish and half black so he kind of has the curly funky look but i guess u could get twisties and then undo thatll make ur hair look some what like that but ur best bet is to perm it dawg
his hair is naturally like that
its called ';being mixed';
well if ur light skinned i like it when guys shave there whole heads so your bald but if ur darker skinned i just like it really really short but still there

No comments:

Post a Comment