Saturday, March 13, 2010

I think black hair man is more attracted and suitable for blonde woman. Vice versa. What you think?

I think.. GET A GRAMMAR TEACHER!!!I think black hair man is more attracted and suitable for blonde woman. Vice versa. What you think?
NOT AT ALL I HAVE BLACK HAIR AND IM WAY MORE ATTRACTED TO DARK HAIRED MEN THAN BLONDE HAIRED MEN!I think black hair man is more attracted and suitable for blonde woman. Vice versa. What you think?
I disagree with you! they are better with me than a ';BLONDE'; woman LOL!
With Lady Clairol anything is possible.
Variety is always better I agree
i like blond hair women more than dark hair i think its cause i have black hair i want something different
Unless you're asking this specifically of the Bisexuals and Transgenders - I think you posted this question in the wrong category.





Having said that, I'm darkhaired and I prefer brunettes (or blond men, unless they're mediterranean in appearance). So I wouldn't really agree with you.
It's hair color not coordinate prints!
you are gypsy,i will crush you
Ha! I'd disagree and say that hair colour has sweet f.a to do with attraction. I'm a brunette and i don't find blonde's more attractive, actually i don't really judge people on their hair, if i like them it's usually their personality that catches me.
What's your point?
Hello:you are in the gay section.


How hard is it to get your question in the right section?


go to singles and dating please





Happy NEW YEAR TO YOU.


ROB.


I LIKE DARK HAIRED MEN ,OK?
As opposed to the brains or personality beneath them, you mean? It's an opinion.
I really don't think looks have anything to do with it at all.
I don't like to generalize people.
first of all, learn english


second, wrong category for your question
does it matter??
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment