Tuesday, March 9, 2010

...Highlights for men with black hair?

I'm a metrosexual guy in my early 20's, and I was considering getting highlights in my hair. My hair is black, would anyone know what highlight colour and style would go with my natural hair colour.





I live in Dublin, Ireland and have no idea where to go to get it done, most barbers I've been too don't know how to do anything other than a buzz cut, I'd be willing to go to Peter Mar, but do they do highlights for men?





Please help!!! Thank you...Highlights for men with black hair?
Well..I'm all the way in California. But is Peter Mar just a regular salon? Because any sort of salon should be willing to do highlights for men. Just be sure to ask. (: Doesn't matter who you are. I think the best sort of thing with black hair is to get a darker highlight to work with your hair...you don't want to get something closer to blonde because especially with black hair it could turn out odd looking or it may not be able to take to your hair at all. Its going to be hard to get highlights with dark hair, they will let you know. But it will be possible, just don't go too light to damage it! Don't want things to start breaking off..that's what happened to me x.x . You should definitely ask the opinion of the hair stylist, she can help you out with what looks good for you..but make sure she has some good hair herself...some times you get the freaky ones. I hope this helped you at all? I might not be your person. Or I might be far away from the advice you were truly looking for. Hope it all works out!








~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment