Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Question for black men about hair+shower+women?

Last year I had a butt buddy


I took a shower with him and he had a shower cap in the bathroom (his own private bathroom).


His hair is short (very sexy btw) low cut.


Does that mean that he uses it? Or does that mean that he has a lot of women with hair issues over bc I know black hair+water=not good.





Is he a man hoe?





I didn't need the shower cap and I know this happened last year but I need answer bc this has been bugging me for a long time.Question for black men about hair+shower+women?
black hair can touch water its only if you have a relaxer you cant be in water .





he probably used it and if its not your man or husband it doesnt matterQuestion for black men about hair+shower+women?
I knew a guy that had short-ish hair, and used to get like ... patterns/waves in it, and he used a cap so the water didn't mar it. Don't know about your guy, but it's possible that he does that from time to time.





Or maybe it's his mother's.
You are so weird. It's a shower cap, WHO CARES?!





Do I look like a black man to you? How would I know. Some might, some might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment