Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Do younger men find black woman with natural hair attractive? question for guys in late teens, early 20s?

ive read forums for black women with natural hair who say they attract older guys and ones with a certain maturity level because they understand what it means for a black woman to not want to conform to society's idea of beauty and want to look the way god intended them to; and those men aren't shallow people.Do younger men find black woman with natural hair attractive? question for guys in late teens, early 20s?
i always like all women who choose what beauty is and not believe what the media calls beautyDo younger men find black woman with natural hair attractive? question for guys in late teens, early 20s?
Im 45 years old and have dated sistahs all my life,even when I was younger I liked a natural look,[cleopatra jones] But most black women these days go with a weave or relaxing their hair with that dam poison. My girl either uses a relaxer or wears a weave. I think she and other black women are trying to look white. If thats what I wanted I would go holla at a white girl. But since I love my chic I support her decision to do whatever she wants with her hair.
So a black woman getting her hair relaxed is a rejection of what God wanted, while white girls all over the world getting perms every day isn't?
By ';natural hair'; do you mean unshaven legs and armpits? Absolutely not.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment