Saturday, March 13, 2010

This is for the chicks..which would you chose...men with red hair,black or gold hair is better?

Was just thinking about it


like a lot of guys just go for the blondes


and the big bbs one....feel bad for the restThis is for the chicks..which would you chose...men with red hair,black or gold hair is better?
sorry, but I like Grey- hair BEST --ON MEN...This is for the chicks..which would you chose...men with red hair,black or gold hair is better?
Wow interesting question... Lets see I have dated an albino, my first hubby was a blond, my first bf after him had brown and my hubby of 19yrs now has black....I also find vin diesel rather attractive ......... I will take any hair or no hair obviously... That is not what I think makes a man at all.
Dark hair probbaly due to the fact that I 'am blonde.I don't want someone who has hair like mine if possible.Not that I would not date them, but there it just something about dark hair I love.You know tall dark and handsome :ei my boyfriend.:)
To me hair color does not matter for as long as the man treats me right.





But I get attracted to men with black or dark brown hair.
Id go with anyone besides for the red heads. My personal favorite is black hair then dark brown hair and then blond hair.





Oh, and i have to say that you have an excellent point. Guys are so picky with girls hair colour, time for us to be picky bout theirs too! lol
Blondies! They seem to be the naughtiest
Black, or dark hair.
dark hair is the best! black! some redheads are alright...when I was single, I stayed totally away from anyone who was blonde..no offense..
Black Hair!
black hair, definitely! Don't know exactly why, though. Maybe the mysterious, dangerous look?
I like black hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment