Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My hair was 100% gray so if I used Just for Men to dye it black.....would you be able to tell I dyed it?

If you could tell that I dyed it, then what would you prefer I do to cover my grays





Im a guyMy hair was 100% gray so if I used Just for Men to dye it black.....would you be able to tell I dyed it?
well black hair probably looks better than gray lol, so i would prefer the new black hairMy hair was 100% gray so if I used Just for Men to dye it black.....would you be able to tell I dyed it?
you went from gray to black i think they are gonna notice
if you used beard dyes on your head, just stay out of strong sunlight, they`ll be able to see you for miles out to sea, it will turn a bright brilliant day-glo blue/silver. when in doubt go to a real barber or beauty salon, ask the people there and dont be shy, thats their jobs, and busniness to color hair, have them show you the first time the how and what, then use the same stuff your self thereafter
To check graying of hair, mix lemon juice in olive oil, beat till frothy and apply on scalp and wash off after an hour. Premature graying of hair can be postponed by using a strong decotion of black tea and a tablespoon of salt, strain and apply to the roots for 45 minutes and wash with water. Don't shampoo. Check out http://useinfo-grayhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment